Pollman’s Tours & Safaris is among Kenya’s oldest and most respected tour companies. Founded in the 1950s by Karl Pollman, Pollman’s Tours & Safaris has grown to more become an industry leader with more than 200 late model vehicles meeting the needs of a variety of group and individual clients and custom designed for the roads of Kenya.
We have offices in Nairobi on the Mombasa Road a few kilometres from the city centre and Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. In Mombasa, we have our headquarters located a short distance from the North Coast’s resorts. We also have offices at both international airports and in Diana at Baobab Beach Resort & Spa.
One of the most important parts of any successful safari package is the driver-guide. Our driver-guides are highly trained and have years of experience. They work hard to ensure that you have a great safari adventure.
Pollman’s Tours & Safaris have staff that speak a number of languages and dedicated departments for incentive groups, cruise ship arrivals, conferences and other group events. We also have specialised programmes for weddings, honeymoons, bird watching and even sport training safaris where you work next to some of the world’s top runners.
We have a pan-Africa presence with trusted companies including Ranger Safaris in Tanzania, with whom we work closely, allowing you to shop for all of your safari needs at one place.
Pollman’s Tours & Safaris has a broad range of safari products in Kenya including:
- Scheduled seat in vehicles safaris
- Pre-packaged safaris itineraries available on request
- Custom FIT safaris designed to meet the specific needs of an individual, family or group
- Family safaris
- Climbs of Mount Kenya
- Bird watching adventures
- Cultural and historic tours
- Fly-in and road safaris to Kenya’s most popular parks including Amboseli National Park, Samburu National Reserve and Masai Mara National Reserve
- Beach holidays on the Kenya’s coast including Mombasa, Diani, Watamu, Malindi, and Lamu
- Exceptional safari experience to every visitor
- Maintaining good relations with suppliers to ensure competitive contracts and good room allocations
- Involvement with the local industry at various levels to remain up-to-date on developments and changes
- Highly trained staff at all levels to ensure professional service
- Vetting of suppliers to ensure their standards live up to guest expectations
- Maintaining good relations with park authorities
- Ensuring the protection of the wildlife and ecosystem through conservation efforts and conservation projects
- Impacting on the community through participation in local initiatives for community development